How Your Ads Help Dance Company
With the help of your advertising support, the professionally published Evening of Dance souvenir program — our own Playbill! — is donated each year to Dance Company by Harrison Apar Field of Dreams Foundation, which originated this Evening of Dance fundraiser in 2005 in cooperation with Dance Company founder Veronica Dwyer and First Nighters of Yorktown.
Nearly 1500 people each year see the Evening of Dance souvenir program at sold-out performances and treasure it as high school memorabilia for years to come.
Congratulate your favorite performer(s) or crew member(s) or anybody involved in Dance Company. Advertise your business. Do both! It makes a great keepsake.
Harrison Apar Foundation is an IRS-certified 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, so a portion of your contribution (in the form of an ad) is tax-deductible as a charitable donation.
Thanks for your generous support! — Justin Wingenroth and Nicole Tolli, Dance Company Advisors
How to Place Ads in the
Evening of Dance Souvenir Program
- Using online form below, select size of ad you want to place in the souvenir program. You can select a quantity of 1 (one) or more ads for each size.
- Select form of payment and complete payment form, including all contact information requested. You DO NOT need a PayPal account; you can continue the payment process as a Guest.
2a. To pay by check, send to Harrison Apar Field of Dreams Foundation, P.O. Box 1383, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
- Submit your ad and payment by 12 midnight, Friday, Jan. 13, 2023.
- Submit either a) ads you’ve designed, or b) jpeg images (as high res as possible) plus a text message and we will design your ad at no extra cost. Submit either a) or b) to email@example.com.
Questions? Here’s How to Connect
- Call or text 914.275.6887
- Leave Comment in window below with your full contact information
Half-page Ad for Evening of Dance Souvenir Program
* Ad dimension = 4.5-in wide x 3.75-in high * Two (2) ads per page (at this size) — see sample ads at left
Full-page Ad for Evening of Dance Souvenir Program
* Ad dimension = 4.5-in wide x 7.5-in high * One (1) ad per page (at this size) — see sample ad at left
Quarter-page Ad for Evening of Dance Souvenir Program
* Ad dimension = 2.25-in wide x 3.75-in high * Four (4) ads per page (at this size) — see sample ads at left
2 thoughts on “Yorktown High Fundraiser for Dance Company, hosted by…”
Are the ads in color or black and white?
Hi, Debbie, All DCo ads in the program are black-and-white.