ORDER ADS HERE TO PLACE IN
SOUVENIR PROGRAM FOR
EVENING OF DANCE
FEB. 1-2, 2019
How Your Ads Help Dance Company
The professionally published Evening of Dance souvenir program — our own Playbill! — is donated each year to Dance Company by Harrison Apar Field of Dreams Foundation, which in turn makes a monetary donation to Dance Company, at the annual First Nighters dinner, based in part on the number of ads in the program.
Nearly 2000 people each year see the Evening of Dance souvenir program at sold-out performances and treasure it as high school memorabilia for years to come. Congratulate a performer or crew member. Advertise a business. Do both! It makes a great keepsake.
Harrison Apar Foundation is an IRS-certified 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, so a portion of your contribution (in the form of an ad) is tax-deductible as a charitable donation.
Thanks for your generous support! — Jessica MacKenzie & Christine Orlando
How to Place Ads in the Souvenir Program
- Using online form below, select size of ad you want to place in the souvenir program. (You can select a quantity of 1 or more ads for each size.)
- Select form of payment and complete payment form, including all contact information requested. (You do not need a PayPal account; any credit card is accepted.)
- Submit your ad no later than Wednesday, Jan. 9.
- You can submit pre-designed ads or you can submit images and a message for ads that need to be designed.
- Email your pre-designed ad or ad elements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Here’s How to Connect
- Call or text 914.275.6887
- Leave Comment in window below with your full contact information
Sponsor a Hole and/or Play Golf — Same Price for Each $125
Half-page Ad for Evening of Dance Souvenir Program
* Ad dimension = 4.5-in wide x 3.75-in high * Two ads per page (at this size) -- see sample ads at left
We Appreciate Your Donation in Any Amount